Friday, July 22, 2011

Baking A Difference

I am very proud to announce that I have signed up to be a featured baker for "Frosting For The Cause". A great website that was formed to help raise money for the Cancer Society.

Everyone that signs up for this 365 day project takes turns doing a guest post on their website FrostingForTheCause.com. Once a day, every day a new blogger will share a recipe and their story about a woman affected by cancer.  My day to post will be October 15, 2011.

Please go to the website to see how you can be a part of this wonderful project.
I am very honored to be a part of it and I look forward to posting my recipe and story about a very brave and courageous woman. I don't want to give away the whole story just yet so you will have to check back on the day I am supposed to share my story and recipe.

I think that it is a very honorable way to give support to a worthy cause as well as do something good for those that suffer from this horrible disease and to those who have lost their fight to it. I know all to well about losing a loved one. and I hope that those who have lost someone can be comforted and encouraged by this website because as their motto states....Together we are baking a difference.

Frosting for the Cause






No comments:

Post a Comment